There will be no salesmanship on this page. I’m going to get right to it.
We are looking for people that want to make their first $10,000 selling online products.
We want to help with everything that is needed.
That means looking at your overall strategy and how to build out your business. We won’t do the work, but we will sit down with you whenever it’s needed and make sure that you’re on the right path.
We’ll help with the following:
- Content strategy
- Email strategy
- Sales funnels
- Offer ideas/research
- Product launches
The stuff that is needed to get you your first $10,000 in product sales. NOT ad revenue.
What’s the catch? Well, the catch is more for us.
The Accelerator will last as long as it takes you to make $10,000. We can’t put a timeline on it because it’s going to be up to you, but we will show you the path to take.
We aren’t talking about putting all of your chips on one product launch. We might be around for multiple launches.
Consider us your co-pilots, business partners, or messy roommates.
What is required from you?
- You don’t plan on taking LONG breaks from your business. You don’t get to disappear for 30 days.
- You plan on developing an information product-based business. We can’t help you make more money with ads because traffic is out of our control. What we can control is the messaging you do with the current people that you have.
- Some type of mailing list. Doesn’t matter if you have 10 people or 10,000.
- Be available to talk on Zoom when needed. Not at the drop of a dime, but we should be able to schedule calls with you. There is no hiding here.
- You have your business ready to go meaning you still aren’t trying to figure out what niche to pursue.
Honestly it should be $10,000 as this is basically setting up your entire business for success.
Spend $10,000. Make $10,000+.
But we think $4,999 is a good price for this for helping you establish your entire future.
Because we have to be particular with who we work with we need you to answer the following questions in an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us to see if this will be a good fit:
- What is your business?
- Why do you think this business has the potential to make $10,000+ in its lifetime?
- Why are you willing to pursue an info-product business?
And that’s it.
Worst case you get some free advice back and that’s a good thing.